Wednesday, July 3, 2013

3/52

This month marks the halfway point for both C and the 52 Project.  I cannot believe that C is already 6 months old (be on the lookout for his 6 month photo shoot post coming soon)! Looking back at all of the pictures I've taken, it is hard to choose just three favorites especially since I've been taking a photo every single day (what was I thinking?!?).  So I think I'm going to try to narrow it down to my favorite monthly photo as this is my blog and I can do what I like to, right? :)  

January: Month 1 (Week1)
At the hospital looking absolutely breathtaking!

February: Week 8 (2/20)
This one still cracks me up every time I look at C's face!

March: Week 12 (3/25)
My little man loved his baths from the first time he got one!

April: Month 3 (4/1)
This is why people think I look like his Asian nanny rather than his mama! My cute little white boy!

May: Week 18 (5/4)
Oh so happy with his wonderful gummy smile!

 June: Week 23 (6/4) 
Love this! Reading with daddy before bed...or rather when we want C to be going to bed! ;)

I'm so glad I've taken these daily (I may have cheated on a couple) photos of C these past 6 months as the photos really are a lot of fun to look back on.  There are days when inspiration doesn't hit me and the moment I am able to capture isn't anything special and rather ordinary, but looking back now, I do appreciate them all as C has changed so much.  Although we'll see if I'll continue this after his first birthday as it is a lot of work! :) 

(Linking up with P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday, Our World Tuesday, Tuesdays Around The World, Little Things ThursdayChe and FidelPhoto Story FridayFavorite Photo FridaySunday Snapshot, Simple Things Sunday, and Give Me Your Best Shot.)

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 6 month recap! C is adorable and I know you must be soaking it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness the week 8 shot is just fabulous

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, definitely do keep snapping away... I love looking back at my kids' baby pics and they love to look through them as well. Precious memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will never regret the time and trouble the photos took to creating them. You will look at them for many years to come!! Oh, "C" is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome little guy! I love his wet, curly hair and his adorable smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post! I absolutely LOVE getting comments and appreciate all the feedback and responses. :D xo