Sunday, October 4, 2009

ten weeks and counting

Time is seriously just flying by these days. We are about to begin our tenth week here in Hong Kong this week! It’s unreal thinking about the things that were so odd and foreign in the beginning and how they now seem so normal. It’s exciting to think that I’m slowly adapting to life here and it’s even better that I’m enjoying it all!

As the weeks pass by, I do seem to be getting worse at blogging. I’ve got a list of things to blog about and simply have not found the time to do it. It’s not that I don’t have time…it’s actually that I don’t think about blogging when I do have time. If I want to keep ya’ll reading (hopefully you are reading this) then I know I need to be more consistent with my blogging efforts. So here it is. I’m going to commit to blogging 2 times a week. Hopefully you’ll keep commenting and I’ll keep finding the motivation to keep on blogging! Thanks for keeping up with me and my adventure here in Hong Kong!

Here's a picture of us at the Mid-Autumn Festival in Causeway Bay. I will blog about it more next time...so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Ambitious, Mel! My goals was 3 times a MONTH. =) And I even slacked on that during the summer months, but am closer to being on track now. We love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a list, too. but not so much time...

    love the picture, can't wait for you to hear more about the mid-autumn festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ambre - Thanks! It's hard to blog consistently, but I'm determined to make a go of this. Thanks for reading!

    Monica - I hear ya! Instead of watching TV or stalking people on facebook, I'm gonna try to blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep blogging...i really enjoy hearing about your adventure..it seems like a different way of living compare to nova scotia...I love the pictures...i am learning about Hong Kong through your blogging. I might go and purchase a lucky bamboo plant. ...Sandra Whitman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Sandra! It's really hard to do it consistently, but I'm working on it. Hopefully as time progresses, I'll get better at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post! I absolutely LOVE getting comments and appreciate all the feedback and responses. :D xo