Thursday, February 23, 2012

100th day

On Friday, we are celebrating the 100th day of school.  Since my kids are in second grade, I don't do a whole lot with the hundredth day anymore as this day doesn't have quite the same significance.  That said, we do a little something just to mark the day and to recognize that we are now past our half way point.  WOHOO!

For the last five years, I have had my students make 100 day glasses.  These are super easy to make as I have a template that I simply trace on manila folders.  The students decorate the glasses, cut them out, and then get to wear them all day long.  This year I also found some fun and simple worksheets online that I put together into a booklet to celebrate the 100th day of school.

My template

Fun samples!

Funny girls!

The kids loved making these glasses and wearing them all.day.long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post! I absolutely LOVE getting comments and appreciate all the feedback and responses. :D xo