Tuesday, April 5, 2011

udaipur...part 2


Just a few more random shots for you to enjoy!

Bright colors...our hotel.

Inside the City Palace.


Doors....love them both. 

Costumes at the Shilpgram Festival.

Camel!

 

The most amazing thing EVER! The man in the middle of this ferris wheel was the "engine" as there was no motor on it.  It went round and round and he was able to pick up some speed by jogging! Seriously AWESOME! Five kids on a seat...only in India. :) I have to say that I stood and watched for about 10 minutes and could not stop laughing.  It just was remarkable and so comical to me.  Sadly I did not get on it...terrible, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post! I absolutely LOVE getting comments and appreciate all the feedback and responses. :D xo