Thursday, November 26, 2009

thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has been a good day over here. Today at school, my lovely grade two students made some fun turkey hats.  They were a lot of work and took a long time, but the end product was worth it, as the kids loved them.

This is a picture of my entire Grade two class...all 15 of them!


Then this evening, we went out with a couple of friends in search of a good Thanksgiving meal.  Success! It turned out great and it was so much fun to share this meal with friends.  I had some pumpkin soup, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, beans, yams, cranberry sauce, and an apple pie to end my meal.  It hit the spot and I think I'll be fine until Christmas time!

A wonderful group of friends!


There is so much to be thankful for this year.  As always, there are the few things that never change.  Like always, I’m thankful for my family, both near and far, both new and old.  I’m thankful for my friends who are scattered all over the world including my new friends right here in Hong Kong.  I’m thankful for this experience in Hong Kong and for the adventures that have come and are still coming my way.  I’m thankful for my job in which I work in a supportive and fun environment with great colleagues.  I’m thankful for second chances and for opportunities to live life to the fullest.  Most of all, this year, I’m thankful for Matt.

Happy in Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post! I absolutely LOVE getting comments and appreciate all the feedback and responses. :D xo