Tuesday, September 8, 2009

snail mail


Do you remember what snail mail is? I sure don’t, as I never receive anything other than bills in the post. However, there is something truly wonderful about receiving REAL mail. It is such a splendid surprise and brings about an immense amount of joy.

I’m sure you can imagine where this is going, so I won’t hold off any longer. On Saturday, Mathew went to the mailbox and found a random green slip of mail for me informing me that I had received a package and that it was waiting for me at the post office. I was ready to run to the post office right then and there but noticed that I had to wait until Monday to figure out who it was from and what was inside. This was quite hard to do let me tell you!

Come Monday, I simply had to find the post office. I asked a bunch of people and after walking for about 10 minutes I found it and got my box. All that was left to do was walk home and open it up!
So, THANK YOU so much MELODY SPENCE ASHBY! You are the best! You have truly made my day and my week. I love the things you bought and appreciate all the fun materials that I can use with my students. Definitely look for an update in the future showing the kids using these great things! THANKS!!

My box and I!

All of the fabulous things that were inside this lovely package. School materials that I can use with my students, stickers to hand out, and candy to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post! I absolutely LOVE getting comments and appreciate all the feedback and responses. :D xo